Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wednesday #32 - Band Camp, Week 1

Hey Dreamers! This week  (and next week) is band camp! What's band camp you ask? Well, I'll tell you. Band camp is 8 12 hour days of marching band practice. And I've just finished up the third day. I've got a lot farther to go before it's done. And I'm so tired to the point that I really don't want to write much of anything on this post, because I know it'll be complete crap... but I still will write it all the same.
    Now, I did come up with a post idea for this week, but I never got anytime to write it up, but I do have most of Friday free, so I will write the post I wanted to write for this but never got to then, and I'll feel less guilty about this. I hope that sates your hunger for Across 53 Wednesdays for now, and check back in at around 20:00 on Friday the 8th of August on this post for the continuation... See you all then...

No comments:

Post a Comment