Monday, March 31, 2014

Monthly Wrap-Up: March

     Hello Dreamers! Still dreaming that Fatuous Dream? I hope you are, because I know I am! It's the last day of March, and so we shall reflect on the past month.
     In this month, we:
  • Discussed Competitiveness
  • Asked the question: Bros? What are they, and how to find them?
  • Questioned the direction of phone and computer design
  • LORD OF THE RINGS!!!
  • Talked about my experiences on the crew of the musical production Curtains
  • Apologized too much about a busy schedule (tests next month!)
  • Successfully survived 1/4th of 2014
     That's right, we're 25% through with this year. Before you know it, it'll be summer, and I'll be shooting the breeze about practically anything... I can't wait honestly.
     But until that time comes when schools out and the sun shines, we just have to keep on dreaming. I'll see you guys next Wednesday, when we talk about music, mulch, and Mother Nature (dat alliteration).

See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment