Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday #18 - Caving

Hello Dreamers!!! How are you guys doing? This week, we're talking about caving!
Caving
     So, this past Saturday, I found myself 450 feet below the surface of the world... That's right, I went caving! Well, technically its called spelunking... but that's harder to type... and I have less than 8 minutes to write two posts... so yeah.
It was dark
It was damp
It was sandy
It was rocky
It was freaking awesome!
I also went rappeling. 
That was cool too.
See ya next week, when we talk Tolkien (it's a lot of stuff)
Love
Love is not a thing to understand.
Love is not a thing to feel.
Love is not a thing to give and receive.
Love is a thing only to become
And eternally be.
Sri Chinmoy
"We choose to go to the moon!" -JFK

No comments:

Post a Comment