Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday #24 - School's Out

Can you believe it! School is out! It's over! All those long days of studying, and working, and slaving away, of being beaten down by the man: gone.
...i miss it already...
     Kidding (kinda). In reality, I'm really exited for this summer, since I get to start applying to colleges (grumble)! And apply for a job (that I won't get because I'm too busy to actually be a smart hiring choice...)! and spending time with my girlfriend (which won't happen because she is incredibly busy, like me)! And... you know what, I'm just gonna stop listing stuff, because I starting to realize a pattern of negativity... 
    I will, however, be getting my license (driver's license) this summer, and that's exciting news. For me. For the others who will be driving the roads of lovely Frederick Maryland, it's pretty terrifying. 
     Oncoming road apocalypse aside, I've got the feeling like this summer is going to be great! There is something else that I'd like to address this week: Supplemental Posts. That's right, since I'm not currently in high school, I should be able to post more often. Now, I sometimes have trouble getting the normal posts out on time, so I can't promise any specific scheduling on this whole extra post things. (I might even have... videos...)

Now Close the Windows
Now close the windows and hush all the fields:
If the trees must, let them silently toss;
No bird is singing now, and if there is,
Be it my loss.
It will be long ere the marshes resume,
I will be long ere the earliest bird:
So close the windows and not hear the wind,
But see all wind-stirred.
- Robert Frost

"In the time of darkest defeat, victory may be nearest." -President William McKinley

No comments:

Post a Comment